Here one might see what a guy can get himself into in buying a cheap, "everything-wrong-with-it" home in a rural, tucked-away-in-the-woods part of southern Colorado. Daily I beg the question, "Is it worth it?". A confessional home-remodelling web log that pushes the envelope.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Culvert


I got carried away today levelling out a built up mound of road base near the culvert, and so I excavated it trying to see how far down the old one was underneath the concrete driveway curb the former owner had into the lane. I never found it. Instead I tried sloping the road base into a funnel, removed large rocks and replace them with easier to remove gravel and sand, once I have the new culverts to put in in concrete. Then I drew it up on Google Sketchup.





No comments:

About Me

Sculptor, Designer, Resides in Southern Colorado, USA. age 65. Interested in mould-making and casting, public or outdoor sculpture presentation, and space or environments in which to present them.

Feedjit World Map

feedjit